Moment teenager on a mobility scooter is spotted towing a CARAVAN

 

Moment teenager on a mobility scooter is spotted towing a CARAVAN down a street in Wales


This is the moment a teenager on a mobility scooter was spotted pulling a caravan down a road.

Casey Hulme, 24, said she 'cried with laughter' when she spotted the mystery mobility scooter driver in Rhyl, Denbighshire, north Wales, on Friday night.

She said she was minutes from her home in Prestatyn when she saw the boy in his 'late teens' casually cruise across a junction towing his sizeable load




A youth in his 'late teens' was spotted using a mobility scooter to tow a caravan down a road in Rhyl, Denbighshire, north Wales

                The caravan was far longer than the mobility scooter and had two pairs of wheels



Footage shows the electric mobility scooter with a single rope attached to the back and fastened to the caravan's tow bar.

Another person's feet can be glimpsed underneath the caravan, walking slowly along the road on the other side of it.

The slow-moving scooter and its load stay close to the side of the street as other traffic overtakes it.

A bewildered Casey can be heard in the video laughing as she says: 'There's no way!'

She told MailOnline: 'I was on my way home with my friend and I saw the boy on the mobility scooter trying to pull out of a junction.

'My friend said, "Why is he trying to pull a caravan with that," and that’s when I noticed the caravan.

'I turned the car around and we parked on a street off the main road the guy was going down with the caravan and watched them go past.

'I think my reaction on the video speaks for itself. We were crying with laughter.'

She added the youth was in his 'late teens'.

She posted the video onto Facebook later that evening, writing: 'I can't believe what I've just witnessed. Only in Rhyl.'

The video has since attracted 1.4 million views and 66,000 shares.