Kim Kardashian's son Saint discovers sex tape 'ad' on Roblox

Kim Kardashian's son Saint discovers sex tape 'ad' on Roblox



Less than a year after their 15-season run on E! came to an end, The Kardashians are back with a brand new series on Hulu, interestingly it mirrored how the original series debuted in referencing her infamous sex tape, which drove Kim Kardashian to tears.

The first season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians debuted in the aftermath of Kim Kardashian's leaked sex tape with ex-boyfriend Ray J back in 2007.


The debut of Hulu's The Kardashian's opens in an eerily similar way, with Kim breaking down in tears when her six-year-old son Saint saw an ad online for the now-infamous sex tape.




Kim is shocked by whatever she saw on the game as she quickly goes to sister Khloe to show her while trying not to alert Saint on what the content means.

Saint says that it’s not his character, it’s a game, but Kim says, ‘Oh it’s a game? Oh, well then we’re suing them if it’s a game with my name and picture.’
 

Uh oh: The drama began early on in the episode during a family barbeque when Kim's eldest son Saint, six, shows her something on his iPad from his Roblox video game

Stunned: Kim is shocked by whatever she saw on the game as she quickly goes to sister Khloe to show her while trying not to alert Saint on what the content means

Game: Saint says that it’s not his character, it’s a game, but Kim says, ‘Oh it’s a game? Oh, well then we’re suing them if it’s a game with my name and picture'

She later explained in a confessional: 'There was a picture of my cry face and then I looked at it and it said something super inappropriate "Kim's new sex tape"

She added: 'This is supposed to be unreleased footage from my old sex tape. The last thing that I want as a mom is for my past to be brought up 20-years later especially when it is a big party and my whole family is here. This is some real embarrassing s*** and I need to deal with it and I will deal with it. I just cannot believe this is happening right now'

She later explained in a confessional: 'There was a picture of my cry face and then I looked at it and it said something super inappropriate "Kim's new sex tape."

'This is supposed to be unreleased footage from my old sex tape. The last thing that I want as a mom is for my past to be brought up 20-years later especially when it is a big party and my whole family is here. This is some real embarrassing s*** and I need to deal with it and I will deal with it. I just cannot believe this is happening right now.'

It all came to a head at the very end of the episode as Kris and Kourtney and Khloe meets with Kim, when Kim gets a call from power lawyer Marty Singer about the threats there is more footage.

Footage: It all came to a head at the very end of the episode as Kris and Kourtney and Khloe meets with Kim, when Kim gets a call from power lawyer Marty Singer about the threats there is more footage


Scandalous: Kim tells Marty she is, ‘99.9% sure that no other tape exists,’ as she adds in confession that, ‘For 20 years this has been held over my head, of this mistake, or is it a mistake? This was my boyfriend of years. We go on a trip, we film a video. It’s embarrassing for that to be out there, but it’s not the most scandalous thing and I’m not going to be made to feel this way'
‘Our legal rights are she can sue anyone who releases the tape, if it even exists. They have no legal right to release the tape without her consent,’ Marty says.

Kim says that Ray J’s manager claims there is another tape of Ray J and Kim in Santa Barbara.

“Had my son been a little bit older and had been able to read, I would have been mortified, but I died inside,’ Kim says in confession.

Kim tells Marty she is, ‘99.9% sure that no other tape exists,’ as she adds in confession that, ‘For 20 years this has been held over my head, of this mistake, or is it a mistake? This was my boyfriend of years. We go on a trip, we film a video. It’s embarrassing for that to be out there, but it’s not the most scandalous thing and I’m not going to be made to feel this way.’

Good omen: Khloe mentions that they dealt with her sex tape in the first season, insisting it’s a ‘good omen.

Not OK: She says they have to move fast and then calls Kanye, when she starts to break down and cry, as Khloe says it’s OK

Khloe mentions that they dealt with her sex tape in the first season, insisting it’s a ‘good omen.’

‘I feel like we’re back to day one. It’s a good omen,’ Khloe jokes.

Kim says again that she’s, ‘99% sure, but the fact these people keep saying they have a tape, what if I was f***ing sleeping and he stuck a dildo up my a**. I don’t know,’ as Khloe jokes she hoped she would wake up from that.

She wants Marty to ‘scare the s**t out of that guy,’ and that she will sue because the message is more important than dollars and she’s protecting herself for her children’s sake.

Cry face: ‘It’s not OK though, it’s not. On Roblox. Saint was on Roblox yesterday and a f***ing thing popped up and he started laughing and it was a picture of my cry face,’ she said through tears


Game: ‘It was a game that someone made of Roblox and it said Kim’s New Sex Tape when you clicked on it. Thank god he can’t f***ing read yet. And it’s like over my dead body is this s**t going to happen to me again. I just want it gone. This is not gonna f**k with me. It’s not, so I just want it gone,’ Kim said

She says they have to move fast and then calls Kanye, when she starts to break down and cry, as Khloe says it’s OK.

‘It’s not OK though, it’s not. On Roblox. Saint was on Roblox yesterday and a f***ing thing popped up and he started laughing and it was a picture of my cry face,’ she said through tears.

‘It was a game that someone made of Roblox and it said Kim’s New Sex Tape when you clicked on it. Thank god he can’t f***ing read yet. And it’s like over my dead body is this s**t going to happen to me again. I just want it gone. This is not gonna f**k with me. It’s not, so I just want it gone,’ Kim said.

Tough: Kris said in confession that she’s a ‘momma bear’ and it’s tough seeing her kids going through this when everyone is trying to attack


Calm: Kim said in confession that Kanye calmed her down and he told her she has the power and ‘nothing will cancel you'

Kris said in confession that she’s a ‘momma bear’ and it’s tough seeing her kids going through this when everyone is trying to attack.

Kim said in confession that Kanye calmed her down and he told her she has the power and ‘nothing will cancel you.’

Kim tells Marty to draft something to take this down immediately and she has, ‘all the time, all the money and all the resources to burn them all to the f***ing ground,’ as the episode comes to an end.



Burn: Kim tells Marty to draft something to take this down immediately and she has, ‘all the time, all the money and all the resources to burn them all to the f***ing ground,’ as the episode comes to an end

The video was made in 2002 when Kardashian and Ray J were dating, but it was leaked in February 2007, while Keeping Up With the Kardashians was starting production.

Kim sued Vivid Entertainment, the company that distributed the tape as Kim Kardashian, Superstar, though she later dropped the lawsuit and received a reported $5 million settlement.

There have been recent rumors that another sex tape with Kim and Ray J exists, though Kim reveals on the show she is '99.9% sure' there is no other tape out there.



Rumors: There have been recent rumors that another sex tape with Kim and Ray J exists, though Kim reveals on the show she is '99.9% sure' there is no other tape out there

The show begins with a slick drone shot that does through Travis Barker’s legs as he plays with his kids and showcases Kourtney telling every thing they have to go to Kim’s.

Travis asks them if they want to go to the barbeque and they all say yes as the drone zooms over to Khloe’s new house that is under construction

The drone then takes off to Kendall’s house, as she calls her mother Kris and tells her she’s not feeling too good today and she won’t be able to make it.


Drone: The show begins with a slick drone shot that does through Travis Barker’s legs as he plays with his kids and showcases Kourtney telling every thing they have to go to Kim’s.

The drone then moves to Kris and Kylie’s office as they get ready to go while Kylie is overseeing a photoshoot.

Kris tells Kylie she has to go because they don’t want to be late as the drone heads over to Kim, who leaves to meet her family.

Kim tells someone that she ‘likes all of these,’ before getting into her car and taking off as the title card is shown.



Likes: Kim tells someone that she ‘likes all of these,’ before getting into her car and taking off as the title card is shown

The show cuts to Kim’s place, as she tells the workers she loves the ‘slide and ball pit situation’ as she prepares for the party.

A producer asks Kim what it’s like to be back filming a reality show, as she reveals, ‘It’s fun to start with a clean slate.’

‘I think we’ve had so much time off filming that we all do our own thing.’